[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Fwd: Prof. Aklujkar's workshop.

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 01:28:47 EDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shrinivasa Varakhedi <shrivara at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 8:20 AM
Subject: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Fwd: Prof. Aklujkar's workshop.
To: भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत् Vidvatparishat <bvparishat at googlegroups.com>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Manjushree Hegde <manjushree42 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 at 6:40 PM
Subject: Prof. Aklujkar's workshop.
To: Shrinivasa Varakhedi <shrivara at gmail.com>
Cc: Arjun <arjunbharadwaj at gmail.com>

Dear sir,

Praṇām.

We, at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, are hosting Prof. Ashok Aklujkar's
workshop on "Philosophy of Language". It is a one-day workshop that will be
held on World Philosophy Day (16 November 2017). During the morning
session, Prof. Aklujkar will address the audience about Bhartṛhari's line
of thought and its significance in a general context. In the afternoon
sessions, he will engage the audience with a reading from the original text
(Brahmakāṇḍa only).

Sir, I'm writing to request you to personally inform the students of KSU
about this workshop, and request the interested students to attend the same
(although it is a working day). Prof. Aklujkar has worked with the Vākyapadīya
for decades - it is sure to benefit students who are interested in
understanding Indian thought.

Kindly oblige.

Gratefully,
Manjushree.

--
warm regards,
shri.varakhedi

Mobile : +91-94853-01353
Ph Off :  +91-80-26705596
Land Res: +91-80-26794258

Former Director, Sanskrit Academy,
Osmania University, Hyderabad 07

Former Faculty of Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, Tirupati.