[Advaita-l] The attitude towards the world in the Three Schools of Vedanta

Sriram Sankaranarayanan ssriram1992 at icloud.com
Tue May 30 17:47:06 EDT 2017

Thank you for this Shri Subrahmanian mahodayah.

Rather than using different websites for a comparative study of Bhagavad
Gita Bhashya/Tika by our Acharyas and others, I thought this link might be
helpful to have it all in one page.

https://www.gitasupersite.iitk.ac.in/srimad?language=dv&field_chapter_value=2&field_nsutra_value=10&scsh=1&scram=1&scmad=1&scms=1&scvv=1&etssa=1&choose=1

This gives shloka by shloka bhashya as well as English translation to some
of the commentaries, for people not fully comfortable with with Sanskrit.
Apart from Bhagavad gita, this site has English translation of some of our
Acharya's bhashya to Upanishads too.

Thanks to IIT Kanpur for this effort.

Namaskarams to all,
Sriram

Hamsah Soham

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 6:29 AM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <