[Advaita-l] App on Shankaracharya

murali hr muralihr1977 at gmail.com
Sat May 27 07:17:20 EDT 2017

Sir
Apologies if i was bit harsh..
But when you have poetry at the level of soundarya lahari ...the app should
also be the best app..for we can reach out to global people..
if app is mediocre and not having aesthetucs in design ..why consider
shankara as the guru...
shankara is not just abt philosophy
but aesthetics of philosophy..
and all works on shankara should display brilliance and the effervescence

On 27-May-2017 8:58 AM, "Raj Kombiyil via Advaita-l" <