[Advaita-l] Any yajurveda (taittiriya shakha) scholars in Mumbai (pref. near Bandra)

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Fri May 26 08:23:48 EDT 2017

Thank you Vidyasankar Ji.  Will convey the message to my bro.

regs,
sriram

 Subject: Re: [Advaita-l] Any yajurveda (taittiriya shakha) scholars in Mumbai (pref. near Bandra)
 To: "Venkata sriram P" <venkatasriramp at yahoo.in>, "A discussion group for Advaita Vedanta" <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org>
 Date: Thursday, 25 May, 2017, 12:09 PM

 The demographics
 near the Bandra area may make that quite difficult.
 Do ask your brother to visit the
 Sharadamba temple at the Chembur Sringeri branch and the
 Ahobila math temple a short distance away. The Matunga
 Sankara Matham and Subrahmanya temple in Chedda Nagar, also
 in Chembur, are other possibilities. He should be able to
 find a good teacher who speaks Telugu too.
 I would suggest people associated
 with the Prabhadevi Siddhavinayak temple, but most of them
 are Marathi speaking Sukla yajurvedis.
 Best
 regards,Vidyasankar
 On May 25, 2017 7:50 AM,
 "Venkata sriram P via Advaita-l" <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org>
 wrote:
 Namaste,

 My brother has recently been transferred to Times of India,
 Mumbai branch near Bandra.

 Owing to this, his veda adhyayana got discontinued here in
 Hyderabad.

 Need contacts of good vedic scholars who can teach
 Taittiriya Shakha and who

 can understand / speak telugu.  If they are staying in and
 around Bandra,

 it would be much better as commuting time would be less
 (considering the bombay traffic).

 regs,

 sriram

 Archives: http://lists.advaita-vedanta.