[Advaita-l] Fwd: Rama and Krishna are Jiva-s - Mahabharata

Ganu aathreya18 at gmail.com
Tue May 23 13:28:51 EDT 2017

This is pointless, you guys discussing on Jivatva of Rama or Krishna or not
even a percent of how they engaged themselves in Brahmavaada. One must
remember what Sri Krishna says in BG that he is the Lord of all beings and
descends in the form he wills. This is an absolute heresy to Shankara vaada
as well. Whoever however big have purported the idea of Rama or Krishna as
Jivas are wrong and  take a view which is shruti baahira.

Thank you,
Aathreya
On 23-May-2017 10:52 PM, "Kalyan via Advaita-l" <