[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Fwd: Rama and Krishna are Jiva-s - Mahabharata

Kalyan kalyan_kg at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 10:38:26 EDT 2017

Vidyasankar

Yes, I was a previous member of the list. You can find some of my posts in the archives. You can see here for example -

http://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l/2012-February/

Having said that, I dont believe I have to prove anything to you. You dont need to boss around just because you are a moderator.