[Advaita-l] Who is Ishwara? He is NARAYANA only. Beautiful and soothing Narayana Bhajan

Kalyan kalyan_kg at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 01:37:55 EDT 2017

Vidyasankar
I will keep this short. My posts and questions are straightforward. That may appear as combative to some. Another reason is that the Atman's avidya is an unsolved issue in advaita. Or at least I have not heard any satisfactory resolution of the issue. So people might interpret questions on this topic as combative. Hence I get responses like - "what are you trying to achieve in this list", "you must go to an AchArya" or "we have questions to your answers but your questioning method is not correct" or "it is a waste to discuss this with you", etc.etc. I see your reaction to my posts as part of the same trend.
RegardsKalyan