[Advaita-l] Fantastic Rudram Chamakam chanting by 21 Priests

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ dvnsarma at gmail.com
Wed May 3 19:53:20 EDT 2017

Dear Ramakrishnan,

The majority of reciters of veda may not even have heard of the pratisakhya
phonetic rules.
If there are any of that category they cannot be more than 1%. Most of them
learn it by
teachers mouth and repeat it.That is the ground reality and it is not
likely to change.
Even if there is a version which (according to you) is flawless it is
extremely unlikely that
everybody can be made to conform to it.The flawless(according to you) and
the flawed(again
according to you) versions will continue as separate streams. When it comes
to vedic recitation
the aural imprint made in the brain of the student by the teacher is very
difficult to erase.

regards,
Sarma.

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 3:52 PM, Balasubramanian Ramakrishnan via Advaita-l <