[Advaita-l] Fantastic Rudram Chamakam chanting by 21 Priests

Balasubramanian Ramakrishnan rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Tue May 2 10:20:43 EDT 2017

Here's the original link in "The Hindu" which came 12 years back:

http://www.thehindu.com/thehindu/fr/2005/08/12/stories/2005081203200700.htm

I asked my father to buy this for me at that time and he got it from Giri
Trading Agencies. It was still available about 5 years back. I am not sure
if it is available anymore. There's some contact info, but I don't know if
they still work. Sorry!

Rama