[Advaita-l] prakriya bheda within tri matastha-s

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 05:54:51 EDT 2017

There is an announcement of a book:

conversations/messages/34803

//krishna mahesh
Nov 20, 2014
Namskara,

There is a new book called "Madhwa sahityakke, Bannanje govindacharyara
sanda kodugegalu, *ada apachaaragalu"* by Vishnudasa nagendracharya.
leaving apart any purvagrahas, this is a very important book all Madhwa
scholars,sadhakas should read and see if all the information provided by
the author is correct or not. thanks krishna mahesh//

Read this post too:

conversations/messages/34093

//Swamiji technical content of the talk concerning the Upanishad mantras
from the ShatPrashna (although irrelevant to the context of the talk) was
in a way to highlight the importance of Shri Jayatheertha undermining the
commentaries of Shri Vamana pandithacharya. //

The above may or may not be any major prakriyā bheda but there is ample
evidence for  disagreements between commentators. Sri Vishnudasa
nagendracharya has himself given such instances in his talks where very
noted Madhva Acharyas of the past have expressed their disagreements with
each other. Sri G.R.Patil in his Kannada book 'Sri Vdiyaranya viṣayaka
ākṣepa nirāsa' has also listed some 18 such instances culled out from
Dr.B.N.K. Sharma's 'A History of Dvaita Vedanta and its literature' Vol.1
(translated to Kannada) which can be seen in this file:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yysz8iqesimfdck/Madhva_inter_refutations.zip

regards
subrahmanian.v

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 11:01 AM, Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l <