[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Srimadbhāgavadgītā Chanting audio

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 12:13:37 EST 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shrivathsa B <shrivathsa.brahma at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 11:44 AM
Subject: Re: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Srimadbhāgavatam Chanting audio
To: BHARATIYA VIDVAT <bvparishat at googlegroups.com>

hariH OM,

Vyoma Linguistic Labs, a non profit organisation working for samskRRitam
has published bhagavadgiita chanted by vyaakaraNa vidvaan Nagendra Pavan.
You can hear the audio sample here:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/learnsamskritpronunciati
Note that the rates for India are different. There are also bulk discounts
available. You can think of this as a gifting option.

I am not formally associated with the above organization, nor do I have any
commercial interest in its promotion.

svasti,
      bhavaaniibhaaratii jayatetamaam,
                                                     shrivathsa.