[Advaita-l] Quantum Physics came from Vedas: Schrödinger and Einstein read Veda's

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 01:56:36 EST 2017

Namaste
On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 8:36 PM, sreenivasa murthy via Advaita-l
<advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:
> Dear Friends,          What  should one do with the information  so furnished ? Should we pat our own backs with pride? In what way it is going to help one to become an atmajnani? Mundaka says : anya vacO vimuMcatha ||
>
> With respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy

I think the discussions here are for Madhyama Adhikaris only and not
Jeevan Muktas and Uttama Adhikaris like you. The Uttama Adhikaris have
gone beyond words and discussions. They have no use for discussions.
Silence is the best for them.  Let them be in Nididhyaasana and
Nirvikalpa Samadhi. That is the best for them. But Madhyama Adhikaris
have to discuss and get doubts cleared. It is not wrong.

Regards

-Venkatesh