[Advaita-l] prakriya bheda within tri matastha-s

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Mar 2 00:42:56 EST 2017

praNAms
Hare Krishna

There are disagreements between Visistadvaitis and Dvaitis in Ananda Taaratamya. Visistadvaitis will not agree there will be gradations in Moksha like the Dvaitis are saying.

One more disagreement is Dvaitis will not agree with Visistadvaitis theory of Brahman as Jagad Upaadaana Kaarana. There is a great debate on this. Dvaitis have said Brahman is Nimitta Kaarana only but not Upaadaana Kaarana.

>  thanks again...but what I am looking for is the doctrinal difference that is existing within the same school of thought, like bhAmati & vivaraNa within the Advaita tradition.  I am well aware of the philosophical difference among  dvaita, V.A. & A etc.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar