[Advaita-l] Vaadiraaja Teertha's Yuktimallika - Advaita Criticism - Slokas 1-605 to 1-627

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 21:01:30 EDT 2017

On 1 Jul 2017 01:26, "Srinath

For atheists, if you ask the same question -- they also agree difference
between this world and brahman.

Do atheists accept Brahman?

The only difference is while world is real
for them, Brahman is a fictitious concept as they do not accept vEda. This
is the bEdha between sat vastu and asat vatu type. For dvaitins, it is
bEdha between two sat padArthas.

That bheda is between two satya padarthas of different  gradation of
 satta: one is swatantra Satya and the  other is paratantra Satya, no
different from mithya. The adhyasta Sarpa has only Satya of the rajju  and
no Satya of  its own.

> > Regarding the purpose, there are many.... the very lOka vyavahAra with
> > sat/asat or bhAvAbhava padArtha-s will cease to exist if one does not
> > recognizes the difference.
> >

> ​Very good. Then if you can have vyavahAra with asat and abhAvapadArtha,
> its definitely possible to have such vyavahAra with apparent padArtha, in
> which case you shouldn't have any issue with AV calling the world as
> mithyA.

The only difference we do not summon vandyAputra to be witness for a murder
case in the court unlike AV summons mithyA vEda to be evidence for Brahma
jnAna.

It is for mithya Brahma Jnana.

VS

/sv