[Advaita-l] Vaadiraaja Teertha's Yuktimallika - Advaita Criticism - Slokas 1-10 to 1-13

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 06:04:32 EDT 2017

My observations are perhaps more appropriate to the following  point
attributed to Sri Vadiraja

<< You are Candala,beast, Mleccha - flesh eating foreigner, thief,
debaucherous person - having illegitamate sex, donkey, monkey, son of
a prostitute, son of a widow and so on - all these abusive words used by
people. All these abusive words are aimed at Paramatma Himself because you
Advaiti is saying all Jeevas are not different from and same as Paramatma -
God. >>.

Regards

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 2:13 PM, Venkatesh Murthy via Advaita-l <