[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** RE: 'I do not know' is bhāvarūpa ajnana

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Jun 13 03:59:12 EDT 2017

praNAms Sri Sujal Upadhyay prabhuji
Hare Krishna

But yoga and yogic practices are very helpful and will make your mind so subtle, calm and strong that it is capable of practicing Sama, dama, etc effectively thereby giving a strong push to go deeper.

Ø   I completely agree with you with regard to yoga and efficacy of yOgic practices.  And for that matter Sri SSS too does not anywhere says that practice of yOga is an useless effort.

I guess earlier response was last one from you, still I could not hold myself to share my views.

Ø   It was my last response to Sri Subbu prabhuji since I am incapable of continuing vedAntic discussions with him.

Ø   And I once again thank you for sharing your knowledge with all of us.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar