[Advaita-l] Debunking Drishti-Srishti Vada and Eka Jiva Vada - part 1

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 08:03:25 EDT 2017

Namaste

You are not correct. In Naiskarmyasiddhi Sureshwara has used
always 'Tattvamasyaadi" only when talking of Upadesha and Brahma Jnana. Tat
Tvam Asi is the Foremost Upadesha Vaakya exactly like 'You are the Tenth'.
Other Mahaa Vaakyas may be used also. But it will not mean Tat Tvam Asi
cannot or should not be used. Therefore for DSV Upadesha also Tat Tvam Asi
is very suitable.

On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 12:30 PM, H S Chandramouli <hschandramouli at gmail.com

--
Regards