[Advaita-l] Fwd: A unique feat

Ravi Kiran ravikiranm108 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 00:41:06 CST 2017

Namaste Sri Chandramouli Ji, Sri Subbu Ji

In the links you provided, when any of the lecture is accessed, it is
asking for a login.

http://www.advaita-vedanta.info/login.php

When tried to do a login registration, it is giving error page : (HTTP
error 500)

http://www.advaita-vedanta.info/register.php

Let us know if there is another way to access these lectures?

Thanks

On Sun, Jan 29, 2017 at 11:26 AM, H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l <