[Advaita-l] Hyperlinked Saankarabhaashyam from Sringeri Matha

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 15:59:53 CST 2017

Dear Sri Shreekrishna,

I was pleasantly surprised to see this note from you, responding to a
fairly old Advaita-L post about the Sringeri Sharada Peetham's
"advaitasharada" online resource.

In conjunction with the Kumbhabhisheka of the newly renovated Sharadamba
temple and Gopuram in Sringeri, the Peetham's Shankara Advaita Research
Center has planned to release the next stage of this project online soon.
This second stage will include texts that are commentaries on the
sUtrabhAshya of Sankara bhagavatpAda.

Please stay tuned for further details about the sub-commentary texts that
will be released in 2017.

Best regards,
Vidyasankar

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 12:59 AM, Shreekrishna via Advaita-l <