[Advaita-l] On yajna

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 09:04:36 CST 2017

om tat saditi nirdeSo brahmaNas trividhas smRtaH - gItA, chapter 17.

om tat sat has never been described as a vidhi (injunction) with respect to
any yajna, to my knowledge. It is verbally uttered as a benediction at the
end of any karmA, when offering the entire preceding act as brahmArpaNa. om
tat sat is always applicable only in the realms of meditation and vedAnta
jnAna, not as a vidhi for yajna.

Vidyasankar

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 7:23 AM, Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l <