[Advaita-l] Yajna involving animal (header changed to suit the discussion)

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ dvnsarma at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 07:57:02 CST 2017

We have to look into the Brahmanas (like Satapatha Brahmana) to know what
is ordained in the yajna..
I think there are explicit no nonsense instructions. Why all these
apologetic white washing attempts? What purpose do they serve?

regards,
Sarma.

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 2:40 PM, Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l <