[Advaita-l] Dayanand Saraswathi interview - Very interesting stand taken by Swami

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 10:03:00 CST 2017

Namaste Kripaji,

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 7:18 PM, Kripa Shankar <kripa.shankar.0294 at gmail.com
> wrote:

> All claims of the praise for ramana by Sringeri Acharyas are a bundle of
> lies.

Your being ignorant about things doesn't lead to them being lies. Here are
some of the links for you to look up if you are really interested in
stepping out to know the truth instead of your preconceived notions:

http://murtymandala.blogspot.in/2011/03/maharshi-and-pontiff-of-sringeri-math.html
http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l/2002-April/002630.html

These are more reliable than the ones you come up with on some random blogs
whose authors know not head from tail.

> If he indeed commented on ramana's work, still that doesn't change
> anything(wrt to the current topic). I think he expressed his views quite
> clearly in the interview.  ‎

Hah! That changes everything; else it would contradict logic. I have said
this earlier to you that everything is to be interpreted in the context.
Swamiji's statement is for those Neovedantins who misinterpret Ramana
Maharshi and work with "anything goes" in the name of Vedanta. I am quite
certain that you have no clue as to who the initial AC belongs to in the
interview you linked here. There's your hint! I shall leave it at that. I
will not use your tactic of calling it a bundle of lies though. :)