[Advaita-l] Dayanand Saraswathi interview - Very interesting stand taken by Swami

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 03:22:44 CST 2017

Namaste Kripaji,

Looks like you are back to hunting "online resources" akin to Wiki or worse
to discredit the Maharshi.

First off, I can assure you that Pujya Swami Dayanandaji himself would
laugh at the title of the blog; he discouraged the use of word "bliss".
Next, the blog writer seems completely ignorant if not about Ramana
Maharshi definitely about the the interviewed Swamiji! He cannot even
understand the interview, else he couldn't have drawn his conclusion stated
in the introduction to the interview. The interview definitely DOES NOT
lead to that conclusion. His blog starts with "There is one Swami..", which
shows that he doesn't even know that there is an institution called Arsha
Vidya Gurukulam, which is more famous than how he introduces Swamiji. Let
that be.

Swamiji not only wrote a book which is a commentary on Upadesha Saram by
Ramana Maharshi, but he also taught it himself in his long term Vedanta
course. That should let people draw their own conclusions. Perhaps, the
blogger doesn't know this.

Of course you are a svatantra kartA, but I would urge you to stop this
please. You have already made all your points on Bhagavan Maharshi in the
old threads themselves.

ramaNArpaNamastu,
--Praveen R. Bhat
[Br.Up. 4.5.15] */

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 1:41 PM, Kripa Shankar via Advaita-l <