[Advaita-l] Shrimad Bhagvatam?

Kripa Shankar kripa.shankar.0294 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 07:29:00 CST 2017

Thanks for  the input. I don't know anything about Sridhar Swamy and so I'll reserve my comment. Any clues as to which parampara he comes from?

The fact that Ramanuja, the foremost among the Vaishnava/pancharatra school has not mentioned Srimad Bhagavatam anywhere weighs down Sharma's (possibly weak) defence.  BNK Sharma, to my little knowledge has made many a claims which are not accepted by Advaitins. I am also curious to know the exact reference which he points to.
‎
Regards
Kripa ‎
‎
Vyasaya Vishnu roopaya Vyasa roopaya Vishnave
Namo vai Brahma nidhaye Vasishtaya namo namaha