[Advaita-l] Paramarthika/Vyavaharika/Paribhashika Satyam

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 11:00:25 CST 2017

On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 9:31 PM, Sriram Sankaranarayanan via Advaita-l <

> Dear all,
>
> Can somebody give me the references in prasthanatraya where Shankara
> introduces and talks about the three types of reality?

The three types, at one place, for instance, are stated by Shankara in the
Taittiriya Upaniṣad bhāṣya for the mantra सत्यं च अनृतं च सत्यम् अभवत् - An
article detailing this is available here:

https://adbhutam.wordpress.com/2010/02/17/paramarthika-vyavaharika-satyam/

regards
subbu