[Advaita-l] Looking for Bellamkonda Rama Raya Kavi Book

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 08:17:29 EST 2017

Namaste

Where can I find the Siddhanta Sindhu by Bellamkonda Rama Raya Kavi
online? I searched in archive.org but it is not found there.

This is the best book to learn Advaita because some editor has said
एतत् ग्रन्थपठनेन विनायककृतलोकप्रदक्षिणसदृशेन सर्वे च पाठकाः
पूर्णाद्वैतज्ञानं क्षणेनैव लभेरन् इत्यत्र न काऽपि संशीति: ।

Like Ganesha did Loka Pradakshina easily by doing Pradakshina of the
Jagat Pitarau Siva and Parvati the readers of Siddhanta Bindu and
Sindhu will immediately get the complete Advaita Jnana from all books.

--
Regards

-Venkatesh