[Advaita-l] Wonderful list of adjectives for samsAravRkSha

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 06:19:30 EST 2017

Namaste

As a matter of fact Rambhoru is a simile used in Sanskrit literature
to address a beautiful lady. It means a beautiful lady has fleshy
thighs like the tapering and smooth and soft plantain stem. See
Bhagavata Purana 'Kaasi Kasyaasi Rambhoru Ko Vaarthaste 'tra
Bhaamini'. From Philosophy view this Rambhoru is also Maayaa only and
intelligent men should not become attached to them.

--
Regards

-Venkatesh