[Advaita-l] Fwd: A question on PariNAma and vivarta

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ dvnsarma at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 01:44:38 EST 2017

You cannot wear a lump of gold on your finger as you can a ring. Looking
from the point of utility the lump of gold and the ring are different. A
real transformation has taken place and this transformation requires a
goldsmith's effort. So is the case with a lump of earth and a pot.

For me real example of vivarta is rajjusarpa bhranti.

regards,
Sarma.

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 8:02 AM, kuntimaddi sadananda via Advaita-l <