[Advaita-l] Did Shri Rama really abandon Sita?

Aditya Kumar kumaraditya22 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 11:14:09 EST 2017

 Namaste Sriramji,
I just noticed that this topic was already discussed. I agree, everything should be studied systematically but there are no authentic teachers.
It appears that uttara kanda was added by Goswami Tulsidas. Again not sure if that is when this version of Ramayana started. But certainly seems to be a Vaishnavite contribution.