[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Re: Re: shankara speaking on behalf of or speaking to ??

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 22:14:17 EST 2017

In my opinion, the experience of prarabdha is karyanumeya: only after it
has been experienced one will infer that it is due to prarabdha karma.
avashyam anubhoktavyam krtam karma shubhaashubham is the rule. A person may
practice and gain the ability to be in nirvikalpa samadhi. But that is not
a permanent possibility. If prarabdha is strong, it will end the samadhi
and give its effect.  It can also be said that his ability to be in samadhi
is also prarabdha.