[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Request for ANAGHASTAMI VRATAM PUJA VIDHANAM

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Wed Dec 6 19:14:21 EST 2017

Dear List Members,                                   On the occasion of the 'Anaghastami' on 10th December (Margasira Krishna Ashtami), we would like to perform the 'Anaghaswami Devi' Vratam, but lacks the procedure. If any body having the puja vidhanam & Vrata Kalpam (Text/pdf), please send it to me so that it will be useful. It can be in Telugu/english/hindi.
I heard that the  'Avadhuta, Datta Paeethadiswara , Sh. Ganapathi Sachhidananda Swamiji' has established  the vrata kalpam & people are performing in hyderabad/mysore/bangalore/chennai on different ocassions. I request here any body having the puja vidhana kalpam along with the kadha (5chapters), it will be great help to us to perform the puja on 10/12/17.
with regardsKameswara Rao  Dr. M.Kameswara RaoSenior Scientist, P&T Division,Defence Research & Development Establishment, Ministry of Defence, Govt of IndiaJhansi Road, Gwalior-474002,IndiaPh 91-(0)751-2390368(0) Imp Note:The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments if any.