[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** All the three states are dream alone
saipadukajk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 11:39:14 EDT 2017
Namaste to all.
Though waking state is also equivalent to dream in the sense the the jeeva
is ignorant of the Self and the jeeva is perceiving the non-existance, can
we (who are in spiritual pursuit ) justify of giving a bit more importance
to the waking state because of the following reasons :
1. Let alone ignorant ones, even wise people give more importance to
waking state and re-collect, share and talk about waking state experiences
more than dreams and sleep.
2. Wisdom or Self knowledge takes place only during waking state.
3. In the vyavakarika time-scale, waking state is longer than sleep
and dream states
4. Only in waking state we vaguely remember dreams and recollect about
sleep and dream experiences.
5. Variety with Continuity like experience appears only in waking
Therefore, doesn't waking states enjoys an edge in importance more than the
other two statesin 'vyavakarika' plane of reality?
More information about the Advaita-l mailing list