[Advaita-l] DSV in the advaitasiddhi: adhyAsa is substantiated

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Aug 22 07:14:38 EDT 2017

The jIva remains the same, as one of the six permanent and anAdi entities mentioned earlier. The DSV is a logically unassailable prakriyA, despite sounding counter-intuitive at several places.

praNAms Sri Anand Hudli prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Thanks for your clarification prabhuji.  Yes, the DSV is a logical prakriya which has the rAma bANa i.e.  svapna!!  pushing everything under the carpet of prAtibhAsika satya, any objection with regard to this view can equally be dealt with and in svapna prapancha  :-)  But at the same time I am also happy to note that DSV spares / excludes Ishwara, jeeva, shuddha Chaitanya, jeeva-Ishwara bedha etc. from the drushti -srushti and the srushti is DSV is not under the control of the drushti which sees the srushti.  Sorry, if I troubled you with somany doubts.  I shall stop here prabhuji.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar