[Advaita-l] when eyes are closed / opened

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Aug 22 06:51:34 EDT 2017

Though he correctly intended to say the world is mithyā, he did not properly articulate it at the end

My intention of presenting Sri SSS's words while discussing with you is with the aim of showing that sometimes he was not concurring with the views that you hold.

praNAms Sri Subbu prabhuji
Hare Krishna

OK agreed my views are not in line with Sri SSS, it is my own kalpita vedAnta, happy prabhuji??   and Sri SSS himself poor in articulation of his thoughts.  Agree again.  So kindly don’t bring Sri SSS words when I say something about  my own vedAnta ☺  And now,  would you still mind if I ask you to spare me and Sri SSS prabhuji ??  ☺   Hope you understand my limitations to continue discussions with you.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar