[Advaita-l] dRShTi-sRShTi definitions in the advaitasiddhi

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 05:07:55 EDT 2017

A little elaboration of the consequences of admitting only prAtibhasika in
DSV would perhaps be in order. There is no kArya-kAraNa sambandha, no
indriya janya jnAna, no pramANAs, no epistemology admitted in DSV. Hence in
case of milk transforming to curds, it is not a transformation at all. Milk
does not get transformed to curds. What appeared as milk earlier, later
appears as curds. Just as in a dream. So with other events also. A pot is
not seen through the eyes. Pot and its jnAna appear simultaneously.

This is my understanding. Could be confirmed or denied.

Regards

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 10:43 AM, Anand Hudli via Advaita-l <