[Advaita-l] Request for paper on SSS

Balasubramanian Ramakrishnan rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 06:06:07 EDT 2017

Hi Praveen, Sorry, I missed your email on this. A while back I was busy and
was not reading emails regularly and I might have let this slip. Aditya, if
you need it, let me know. I'll mail it to you. If you have any comments or
questions, please contact by private email. I think we have exhausted the
list with discussions on it.

My interests have also diverged somewhat. These days I am more interested
in the pUrva rather than the uttara mImAmsA.

Rama

On Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 9:34 AM, Praveen R. Bhat via Advaita-l <