[Advaita-l] Does Brahman's svaprakAshatvam make it mithyA?

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 01:50:54 EDT 2017

On Sun, Apr 16, 2017 at 10:45 PM, Venkatraghavan S via Advaita-l <

> Namaste.
>
> drishyatvam (knowability) is often cited as a hetu (reason) to prove the
> mithyAtva of objects. In advaita siddhi, there is an entire chapter
> dedicated to what this "knowability" really means.

Very nicely articulated post. I have always felt the Advaita Siddhi is a
hard nut to crack. To present such a lucid explanation in English is not
easy.  You have done it so well.

Please continue with many such selections from that great text.

Thanks and regards
subbu