[Advaita-l] Raama and advaita - a mocker

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 02:36:16 EDT 2017

Namaste

There are books like Adhyatma Ramayana if you study them you may get
the Hanuman's realization. They are not Sruti. Therefore you can do
independent study. Only for Vedanta we require Guru. If a sincere
person is reading Adhyatma Raamaayana, Geeta and Advaita part of
Bhagavata in Uddhava Geeta, Vishnu and Siva Puranas he will get Jnana.
May be he will automatically search and come to a proper Guru and that
Guru will show him the path to Moksha.

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 11:51 AM, sreenivasa murthy via Advaita-l
<advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:
> Dear Sri Venkata Sriram,Who would teach whom?
> You who has replied has to teach the one who has asked the questions.If you do not know the answer , please have the courtesy and honesty to say "I do not know".
> The persons who know the answers to the questions that have been put have to give answers to the one who has asked the question.
>
> Wth respectful namaskarams,Sreenivasa Murthy

Regards

-Venkatesh