[Advaita-l] Visit to Vrindavan and Rishikesh

Durga Prasad Janaswamy janaswami at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 21:29:14 CDT 2016

Hari Om,

Namaste.

I am planning to spend some time in Vrindavan and some time in Rishikesh in
Oct-2016.  I am travelling alone.

Can you please give me the following information:

-- approximately how much time it takes from Delhi to Rishikesh by taxi?
What would be approximate taxi fare?

-- approximately how much time it takes from Vrindavan to Rishikesh by
taxi? What would be approximate taxi fare?

-- approximately how much time it takes from Delhi to Vrindavan by taxi?
What would be approximate taxi fare?

-- what is the reliable air line that flies from Delhi to Dehradoon?  I
noticed that some times the flights are cancelled

The above information helps me in planning my trip.

Thank you and regards
-- Durga Prasad