[Advaita-l] Ramana Maharshi - Advaitin or Neo Advaitin?

Kripa Shankar kripa.shankar.0294 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 10:42:12 CDT 2016

‎Namaste

Thank you all for kindly fore bearing my volley of doubts. I have made all the arguments in favour of my view. I have no more arguments to make and hence I rest my case.

If I have hurt anyone's beliefs then I apologise. ‎

Regards
Kripa ‎

Vyasaya Vishnu roopaya Vyasa roopaya Vishnave
Namo vai Brahma nidhaye Vasishtaya namo namaha