[Advaita-l] Ramana Maharshi - Advaitin or Neo Advaitin?

Kripa Shankar kripa.shankar.0294 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 05:54:33 CDT 2016

Namaste Bhaskar

My query i‎s simple. There are so many concepts like shrAddha, Creation theory, Karma etc

Why pick up reincarnation, why mix up vyavahara and paramaartha and why to take pain to explain again that nothing holds in absolute terms when it is said already many times. Kim punaha?
‎
Regards
Kripa

‎---‎
‎Vyasaya Vishnu roopaya Vyasa roopaya Vishnave
Namo vai Brahma nidhaye Vasishtaya namo namaha