[Advaita-l] Advaita and Madhyamika Buddhism

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 09:26:39 CDT 2016

 PraNAms
Just from my understanding.
aham brahmaasmi- and tat tvam asi - are not there in any other scriptures other than in the Upanishad. That reduces to1. Brahma satyam2. Jagat mithyaa3. aham brahmaasmiIf this is taught any way, then the mission is accomplished and that is the right teaching and the source of info.
Hence Vedanta to be understand as the ultimate veda or knowledge.

Logically one cannot establish aham brahmaasmi. which Madhyamika rests.naishaa tarken..
Hari Om!Sadananda