[Advaita-l] How can prANa be Brahman?

Ravi Kiran ravikiranm108 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 02:33:36 CDT 2016

Sri Chandramouli Ji

Yes, it is verily inspiring and surely desirable, but is it practical and
necessary to have BrahmAkara vritti (at the elimination of all other
vRttis) during the entire waking hrs ?

Even while reading the bhAshya or having discussions on this forum or
engaged in shravanA, it is not necessary that all the vAkya's generate
BrahmAkara
vritti, as there will be so many discussions on pUrvapakSa and refutation
etc ..But, these vRtti's dont affect or sublate the ekatva jnAna attained
or cause any other mental disturbances ( of-course, finally, it is all
individual specific or vyakti nishTa) ..

Thanks

On Sat, Sep 10, 2016 at 12:35 PM, H S Chandramouli <hschandramouli at gmail.com