[Advaita-l] How can prANa be Brahman?

Ravi Kiran ravikiranm108 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 22:23:46 CDT 2016

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 12:26 AM, Venkatraghavan S <agnimile at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Yes. Knowledge that I am Brahman is enough, no separate experience is
> needed.

Verily True. Thanks

All exercise by the intellect (kutarka? :) in seeding bhEda (by drawing
analogy from vyavahArika examples, which may seem convincing to a gullible
intellect :) in That (paramArtha) which is svarUpataha abhEda , is an
attempt to distance the embracing/acceptance of this simple effortless
undeniable Truth (aham brahma asmi), experienced always by all, in all 3
periods of time ( as revealed by the Sruti maha vAkyas like tat tvam asi
...)