[Advaita-l] Who is Vighneshwara?

Sriram Sankaranarayanan ssriram1992 at icloud.com
Sun Sep 4 21:39:52 CDT 2016

Adding to the previously said points, Ganapati Atharva Sheersham -
http://www.vediccenterofgreenville.org/pdfs/ShriGanapatiPathan.pdf is a
vedic text referencing Ganapati. Yet another direct reference from the
Vedas showing the advaitic truth unequivocally, in the phrases

Tvameva Pratyaksham Tattvamasi
Tvam Saakshaad Aatmaasi nityam
Tvam Pratyaksham brahmaasi

Hamsah soham

(Apologies if you are receiving this mail for the second time. I am a new
user to this forum, and it looks like my previous attempt to send this
failed).