[Advaita-l] Life is wonder & wondering about an advaitin's thought at the time of his/her death !!??

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Oct 21 04:59:30 CDT 2016

praNAms Sri Subbu prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Thanks for the clarification.  I agree that yOga bhrashta would get the next janma in an environment which is conducive to continue his sAdhana.  But my question is more practical and simple.  i.e. which type of  thought an advaitin should learn to cultivate to have that thought forcefully at the time of his / her death.  Whether it is duality based ‘nArAyaNa’ thought or non-duality based ‘neti neti’ thought or as Sri Sada prabhuji explained a ‘bhakti mishrita’ jnana thought??

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar