[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Re: HOROSCOPE Matching in Hindu Marriages

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 00:56:57 CDT 2016

Added to the jātaka aspect, the practice of māngalya dhāraṇa also is to be
studied. Even in the present times, this practice is not there in all
regions among Hindus. There appears to be no shruti or ancient smriti
pramana for this practice. Even tilaka dhāraṇa for married women is not to
be seen among all Hindus.  For example, among Nambudiri women this kunkuma
dharana is not observed.

subrahmanian.v

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 9:12 AM, Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l <