[Advaita-l] GunAtIta and jIvanmukta

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 06:50:32 CDT 2016

Namaste Sujalji,

Assuming that you addressed my mail, I did not mean destruction of the mind
by resolution leading to NS. I meant resolution of the mind into its source
which comes back. In my understanding, akhaNDAkAravRtti removes avidyA and
then the vRtti itself. This was my reason for saying that there is no vRtti
in NS.

Thanks for your response.

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat