[Advaita-l] Shatadooshani

S Venkatraman svenkat52 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 23:17:32 CST 2016

I am reminded of what Ramakrishna Paramahamsa told a man counting mangoes in an orchard, 'Why are you wasting your time counting the mangoes when it can be more usefully spent eating and enjoying them?'

Ramana goes a step further and says 'சும்மா இரு (Just be)'.

But we can only be ourselves.

Regards,
Venkat

Sent from my iPhone