[Advaita-l] Gita and westerners comments

Dinesh Patel MD dgpatel1 at me.com
Tue Nov 29 02:23:11 CST 2016

Thank you Ryan
I am appreciative with your response
Morality and what really rests on larger good of inner self and society at large
It has no religious gender or race boundary
Global good and spiritual reality for self and ultimately breaking the chakra of birth rebirth and unsolicited devotion are some of the lessons we learn from Gita discourse together with other ancient scriptures
I have suggested to those who asks me about this -- re reread digest assimilate reread and ultimate reality with Bhakti
Thank you for your comments
Dinesh

Sent from my iPhone